E-TDS under Income Tax
To: M/s. To ALL
So no need to deposit TDS on 07.04.2013 enjoy for one month and deposit tax on or before 30.04.2013.
New rule has been reproduced here under.
“Time and mode of payment to Government account of tax deducted at source or tax paid under sub section (1A) of section 192.
(1) All sums deducted in accordance with the provisions of Chapter XVII-B by an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government
(a) on the same day where the tax is paid without production of an income‐tax challan; and
(b) on or before seven days from the end of the month in which the deduction is made or income-tax is due under sub-section (1A) of section 192, where tax is paid accompanied by an income-tax challan.
2) All sums deducted in accordance with the provisions of Chapter XVII-B by deductors other than an office of the Government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government -
(a) on or before 30th day of April where the income or amount is credited or paid in the month of March; and
(b) in any other case, on or before seven days from the end of the month in which -
1. the deduction is made; or
2. income-tax is due under sub-section (1A) of section 192.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub‐rule (2), in special cases, the Assessing Officer may, with the prior approval of the Joint Commissioner, permit quarterly payment of the tax deducted under section 192 or section 194A or section 194D or section 194H for the quarters of the financial year specified to in column
(2) of the Table below by the date referred to in column (3) of the said Table:-
Due Dates For ETDS returns (Form 24Q for salary and 26Q for contractors others, 27Q for Non-resident)